It will not fall out.
It won’t drop.
It won’t misfeed.
It won’t disappoint.
BOLT CARRIER INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING: The Speed Tac Bolt Carrier is a complete precision tool with many parts that must relate correctly for proper and safe operation. Assembling a rifle improperly or with incorrect or modified parts can result in a damaged rifle, serious personal injury, or death to you and others through malfunction.
***Always have a qualified gunsmith work on your rifle or if you chose not to use a qualified gunsmith, verify proper assembly and function of any work done before firing the rifle.***
- Be sure the gun is unloaded.
- Push, then pull out the Rear Cross Pin.
- Open the Upper Barrel Receiver Assembly of the rifle and remove the old bolt carrier assembly.
- Remove the Firing Pin Retainer.
- Remove the Firing Pin.
- Remove the Cam Pin by pushing the bolt back and rotating the Cam Pin counter clockwise from under the Gas Key. The Cam Pin will pop directly out.
- Remove the original bolt from your carrier
- Insert the bolt into the Speed Tac Carrier.
- Reinstall the Cam Pin and rotate the Cam Pin clockwise to align for the firing pin.
- Install the Firing Pin into the Speed Tac Carrier with the bolt facing downward.
- Reinstall the Firing Pin Retainer.
- Insert the completed assembly of the Speed Tac Bolt Carrier into the Upper Barrel Receiver Assembly.
- Close the Upper Barrel Receiver Assembly to the Lower Receiver Assembly.
- Before firing, cycle the bolt assembly to be sure all steps were followed and the rifle cycles properly.